Grit & Gravel Overnighter

Event Date:

July 22, 2023

Event Time:

8:30 am

Event Location:

Triumph Motorcycles Cape Town

Mark your calendars for 22 – 23 July 2023 and get ready to embark on an overnighter with Triumph Cape Town that you’ll be talking about for years to come.

We’ll kick off the excitement at 08:30 with a meet-up at our showroom, where you can fuel up on caffeine. At 09:00, it’s time to release the clutch and hit the road, with a pit stop at Engen False Bay to pick up any additional riders who are eager to join the adventure and get a comprehensive route briefing.

Prepare yourself for an 800km round trip, where 60% of the route will test your skills on the asphalt, while the remaining 40% will take you on an exhilarating gravel trail. Be warned, this distance will be tougher than you think, we will redefine your expectations of adventure riding.

Our destination? The enchanting Rooiberg Lodge is nestled in Van Wyksdorp. Immerse yourself in the rustic charm of this beautiful location as you enjoy the finest hospitality and a well-deserved rest. Your ticket, priced at just R1350.00 per person, includes everything you need for an unforgettable experience. Indulge in delicious meals throughout the stay, including lunch, dinner, and a hearty breakfast to kick-start your day. You’ll also receive a detailed GPS route to keep you on track and ensure you make the most of every moment.

But that’s not all – we’re here to enhance your skills. As part of this event, you’ll have the opportunity to ride with 2 of our instructors that will guide you to become an even better rider. And for your peace of mind, our 2 instructors are level 2 First aiders to provide any necessary assistance along the way.

Spaces are limited (maximum of 30 people) to ensure an intimate and exclusive experience, so secure your spot now!

Don’t have a dual-purpose motorcycle? No problem! Take advantage of our special rental offer exclusively for this event. Rent our powerful Tiger 900s for only R750 per day, significantly discounted from the normal rate of R2300 per day. This is your opportunity to ride in style and conquer every kilometre of this incredible journey.

Gear up for an unforgettable two-day escapade!

Need Help?

Battling to purchase a ticket or register for this event please call Mike on 021 300 5217 or mail

Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.

Event Location:

Total Seats: 30 (16 Left:)

By: Cape Town

  • Triumph Motorcycles Cape Town
  • 125 Buitengracht Street
  • Cape Town
  • Western Cape
  • 8001
  • South Africa

Event Schedule Details

  • July 22, 2023 8:30 am   -   July 23, 2023 3:00 pm
Share This Event
Add Event to Your Calendar